Being a part of DigiSpread means helping the leading brands all over the world to reach their digital goals by skill, creative thought, passion and eagerness to do better every day. Apart from immense learning, relevant experience, and responsibility we have fun environment. We appreciate and always welcome dedicated learners who are keen to be a part of the our booming Digital marketing company. We are constantly in search for people who enjoy Digital media and are eager to be an important part of success story.
Current Openings: 03
Job Title: Content Writer
Experience: 0 to 1 Year
Business: Content Delivery
High Level Position Summary:
Research, Curate, Create, Deploy and Manage the entire content lifecycle for owned assets and for clients.
Why this Position is Required:
Content is central to how brands engage with customers. We believe the true potential of content lies in enabling customer journeys across the path to purchase. We are seeking a talented storyteller to give life to all our client’s products and to build/conceptualize stories around their products that are waiting to be told.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who will conceptualize and create high-quality, influential, readable and meaningful brand content to reach and engage client’s target audience. We expect him/her to develop content in all forms around client’s products:
- Financial products (personal loan, home loan etc.)
- Internet marketing services (SEO, SMM etc.)
He/She would have passion for the written word and should love to write and learn various formats.
Candidate should be flexible and able to work under pressure to meet the deadlines.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Must be able to ideate/write creative, interesting, customer-friendly and engaging original content in multiple formats including articles, blogs, press releases, guest blogs, social contents etc.
- Ability to research and ideate/write well thought through long-form articles and website content.
- Use news/events/seasonality and the business strategic plan as the basis for developing themes for content campaigns.
- Producing original, unique, grammatically correct and CopyScape free content for owned assets as well as for the clients.
- Content planning and content delivery to support short-term and long-term goals of the client as well as agency goals.
- Should have a good working knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) principles and should be able to write SEO friendly content.
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s/ Graduate degree in English or Journalism (not mandatory), or equivalent, and at least 0-1 year demonstrated experience writing/editing/publishing content specific for the web.
- Should have experience in writing for sites, social media, blogs, mobile apps, online media, landing pages, product demos, email.
- Should have excellent writing and editing skills
Urgent job opening for SEO Analyst/ Sr. SEO Analyst
SEO Analyst/ Sr. SEO Analyst
-2 years in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Social Media Marketing (SMM)
existing content and uncover new opportunities
website (Website audit)
coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
Prepare SEO/ SEM/ SMM plans for clients
Setup SEM/SMM campaigns and optimize them in order to improve ROI
point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
Passionate Digital Marketer who is ready to work on SEO/ SMM/ SEM etc. projects
Should be ready to work in startup culture and ready to handle added responsibilities and work pressure